Monday, 13 January 2014

The Great Indian Political Drama

With the onset of 2012, the face of Indian politics started changing. Obviously that is to be expected as 2014 is the year of Assembly Elections. Earlier it was only a fight between BJP & Congress with a handful of regional parties taking up sides with these two political giants. 

Then one day, suddenly with the State Election of Delhi a new party came up...Aam Admi Party. Suddenly, they came and they defeated the two major parties and won Delhi with their talks of welfare of general public and honesty etc etc...People in Delhi cannot get enough of them and were going gaga over them. It was as if a God send Messiah has come to save all the poor common man. 

But is it truly the case here or not? Initially I too had great hopes from these people of AAP. Unfortunately, from what I have observed so far about them, I have started having doubts about them. Are they seriously the savior or they too are the same like other politicians. Though the correct and clear answer will come in next few months, but for now I feel their winning Delhi and the subsequent rise is all because of the failure of big parties and not because the AAP can change anything for the poor suffers. If that had been the case, I truly feel that instead of going to Ameethi to challenge and win against Rahul Gandhi, Mr. Kr. Vishwas would have visited people of Muzaffarnagar and tried helping them. But I guess, since they are a handful of illiterate people and cant mesure as a large vote bank, seems they are of no importance to Mr. Vishwas. 

If the AAP was truly concerned about giving water to thirsty common man, they would have thought of first getting water into the pipes of all the places shown by news channels where though there are pipes but they are without water. Hence, the poor common man is still buying water from water mafia.

If Mr. Kejriwal was truly the man he portrays, he would have said no for the 10BHK bungalow even before the media started pointing out figures. There are so many points on which Mr. Kejriwal and AAP still need to tell their views and ideas but still they choose J&K as it is an issue close to every Indian's heart. 

Don't know what will happen in future, but for now I truly am disappointed. Tomorrow will talk some more on the Great Indian Circus called Politics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment