Tuesday, 14 January 2014

The Great Indian Political Circus

To continue yesterday’s story of our Indian Politics, today lot of things happened again in the circus. First, let’s talk about Mr. Kejriwal & AAP. When sometime back, one online news channel did an sting operation against some of the prominent members of AAP like Mr. Kr. Vishwas & Ms. Shazia Ilami, the party called it a tampered tape with no correct proof. Now today it came in media that last year the CBI court pronounced their Law Minister Mr. Bharti guilty of tampering evidence in one of the cases. Right after the court order Mr. Kejriwal dismissed the court verdict saying that the court is wrong.

Here I would like to ask Mr. Kejriwal who gave him this super power to decide what is right or wrong. How can he pronounce the court judgment wrong? Is this not direct insult of our Judiciary? As far as I am concerned I truly feel that Mr. Kejriwal and his great party suffer from a superiority complex. Just because they have won in a state (that too not with a clear majority) and the media is giving them lot of attention, it doesn’t make them GOD.

Our court and law makers are quite intelligent that’s why they are there. My humble request from AAP is to follow their ideologies (though I don’t think they follow any right ideology). How come sting operations against others are correct (Delhi Jal Board officers) but are wrong against them. I want to know if the tapes were checked by any proper agency that is skilled in doing so. As far as court verdict against Mr. Bharthi’s audio tape (whose tampering he is accused of) is concerned, I am sure the said tape has been checked by relevant and experienced people and then only the court has given such an order. Why don’t the AAP follows its own sayings and ask the minister to resign till he is not clear of these charges.

I truly want to see how far we Indians will be blind to such a blatant disrespect of our support by the AAP. Come on Indians, have you ever thought who is AAM AADMI. Its us. We are the one who take bribe and give bribe. We are the one who hooks illegal wires or get our meters fudged to steel electricity. We are the one who throws garbage on road just to save the money (Rs.20-30) we need to pay to the sweeper. We the one who try to find ways to not pay taxes. The day we will change our attitude towards these small things, India will automatically change. No party or person can do that. It’s us who need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment